We offer :
* Tank Cleaning Supercargo Services for Chemical Tankers, Product.
* Tankers in MEDIUM - RANGE/LR1, LR2/Aframax/Suezmax/ VLCC ETC.
* Cleaning vessels from DPP to CPP.
* Cleaning vessels from Vegetable oils/CPP to WW standard.
* Vessel preparation for loading cargo of Methanol Ethanol.
* Tank Cleaning advice and recommended tank cleaning procedure.
Experienced Riding Squads
We Provide experienced Riding squads for tank cleaning purposes at very economical rates.
* Chemical and product tankers assessment.
* Marine Superintendent services.
* Vessel inspections and independent marine surveys.
* Vessel purchasing inspections.
* Safety inspections.
* Assistance in preparing the vessel for oil company inspection, CID, Port State, USCG or any other inspection required.
Supervision of tank cleaning
* We provide professional tank cleaning supervision on a 24 hour basis. We have supervisors on Stand-by ready to join vessels world-wide. Highly qualified tank cleaning supervisors, with many years of experience. Ensure fast and efficient cargo change over-thereby saving time and money. Minimises the risk of being rejected for next cargo. Experience with typical problem areas in tanks. Avoid problems with special cargo change overs that are rarely/seldom performed.
* Inspection of tanks together with surveyor Thorough report with details of cargo cleaning operation and recommendations
* Attractive Cost/Benefit on Tank Cleaning Supervision Being rejected by the surveyor a few hours before taking the next clean Cargo is bad business. In that connection an investment in a professional Tank Cleaning Supervision will save you a lot of money and help you keep focus on the main business.
When it comes to chemical tank cleaning due to a special cargo changeover, like changing from for instance heavy instance Heavy Fuel oil to Light Marine Gas Oil or other CPP cargoes, we have experienced that many officers and crewmembers have Very little experience.
Tough market competition demands high focus on other operations than tank cleaning from officers and crewmembers onboard Focus on cargo operations systems, loading and discharging the cargoes and being efficient when sailing vessels from port to port.
Special cargo changeover does not take place often and therefore nobody onboard should be blamed for their lack of experience. Actually we often see the most qualified officers calling for supervision as they previously have experienced the benefit of professional assistance – and the difference it makes.
In that kind of Chemical tank cleanings it is necessary to get the cargo tanks and cargo pipe line systems cleaned properly, fast and in time The experienced Supervisor secures that the cleaning is carried out in the right way, using the right equipment and in the quickest possible time to secure that the vessel for sure will be passed by the surveyor as suitable for loading the next clean cargo.
When considering whether supervision is necessary or not, it should be calculated that the costs of having supervisor onboard during such costs of having a supervisor onboard during such special tank cleaning operations at sea in most cases are less than the costs of just half a days delay of the vessel. A serious delay is certain if she is rejected by the surveyor as knot being completely suitable for the next cargo and additional cleaning must be done first.
Calling for experienced Tank cleaning Supervision is a wise decision. World Wide we are regularly providing 24- hours service to well known shipping companies and tanker pools with tank cleanings chemicals, equipment and very experienced supervisors. In co-operation with the qualified officers and crew members we eliminate the described problems and secure that the special tank cleaning jobs are taken care of in the most professional and efficient way possible